How to consult GENATLAS
Three consultation's modes are available: a Full text mode, an interrogation by symbol name or id OMIM and finally a multicriteria mode.
- The Full text mode: available for the three databases
- Enter one or more terms separated by a blank.
- When term's length is over 3 characters, right truncature is assumed (i.e cytogenet for cytogenetic). Dash characters (-), if present are optional.
- When more than one term is used, only the pages containing all terms will be displayed
- Avoid terms such as of, the, gene, protein
- You can search in GENE or PHENOTYPE databases by Symbol Name or id OMIM.
- A real multicriteria mode of query, more specific than the full text search mode and exclusively for the GENE database.
For each section, a query screen is supplied with the concerned items. You can also combined the different sections to query the gene database on all its informations. In order to quickly have a result, avoid to have more than three items.
Be careful, when the query concern more than one item, the result is an intersection of all items (i.e. AND).